Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vart`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have played retail wow for 5 years (I know too long).

I'm laid back and I really know how to get along with people and enjoy the game, because that's what WoW is all about, having fun and meeting new people.

I'm at that stage where I don't really want to raid or don't have the hours to do so. So i wanted to get back into RP and the RP servers are hard to focus on when my time zones sucks and I've heard off friends this is a great place where all different types of nationalities come to roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
English, but can speak some Japanese and some Germen.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played Warcraft III - Rp custom maps, which I loved to play and still try to play them when i can.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I want to seperate the raiding, instances, pvp and just Roleplay. I want it to be a prime forcus until ii get my love for retail wow back, but I still plan to be roleplaying for a long time.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
City chit chat
Adventures
Drama (but the controlled type)
Relationships (not ERP dont believe people should do that online)
Military
Wars
Apprentices
Gangs
Shady dealings.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Bloodelves - Easy, their culture is amazing, their story is intense and dramatic and yet their city is set up so its perfect for roleplay.
The elves have good morals and stand strong against their foes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be treated like how I would treat everyone else.
Respect others durring roleplay and on the forums and help eachother.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Like I stated in the above question, respect is one of the most important rules.
When you have respect for eachother you know their will be less drama.
Plus, respecting the GM's as they give us their spare time to assist and run the game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Vartaros accompanied his parents to the Medical wing of the city, holdinghis mother's hand tightly, ensuring that he was not separated for a singlesecond.The priests and paladins would enter in and out, discussing various typesof treatments and spells. Vartaros would cover his left ear with his freehand, trying to block out the conversations and eventually the finalresults.“There's nothing we can do Mr. and Mrs. Shin'dala, we are unaware of thistype of virus.” The priest would calmly project.Vartaros was young, but he understood what was to come...

(very short preview of my char's bio, if u need more just ask =] )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Give me the chance to prove I am right for this server and I will ensure you all that I was meant to be here.
I would also like to apologise for my last application, as I should have proof-read it and I am now aware that more care needs to be taken.

Thanks.
Hello Vart! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy