Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hmm, this is very odd.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I've downloaded regular WoW, and so far all my files are empty. That, and when I download the realmlist, it pops up completely empty. So I ask for two things, one, does anyone know why this is happening, and two, what is the realm list? And I need it all, not just the first two lines.
set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com

And.. No idea.
And that was almost helpful.

Anyway, thanks for trying ja?
There is only two lines in the realmlist.

Dunno why you wouldn't have any files in your install folder though, sounds like you'll need to try again.
Great. Always hated redownloading things. Ah well, the realmlist file is working so the other should as well. Hopefully I'll be on by tonight, if not, tommorrow. And if not then, I probably with blow up my computar. -.-
And now it's being annoying, does anyone know why it won't change from the .temp to the regular one?
If you mean the actual WoW is a .temp file, my guess is it's partially downloaded.
Aye, it won't finish because it wont change from a temp file. It's very odd. That and everysingle file is a notepad document that's completely empty.