Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: emwye`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, well my name's Matt, I'm from Sydney Australia, I've loved MMORPG's for as long as I could remember, especially World of Warcraft & Ultima Online (I still play), I'm starting to get sick of games which makes me sad, so I decided to get that spark back, maybe through roleplaying again.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm Australian, I speak 2 langues, English & Russian.
I'm fluent in both, and I'm glad to be a translator at any time.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I played a lot of DotA and Frozen Throne, and pretty much it sort of went on from there, I used to just love RTS, but now MMORPG's are "where it's at."

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to have another go for roleplaying in World of Warcraft, coz I had a great time doing it before, I just googled "wow roleplay private server" and here we go, 3rd on the list. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like roleplays, that have conflict between two groups or when we are telling stories about our characters, I like fight scenes aswell and especially Guild conflicts, that makes me drool.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favourite race, an Orc of course, and sometimes an Undead.

Orc is green, money is green.. Orc good!
And Undead are just zombies.. like cmon who doesn't wanna be a zombie

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have no actual expectations, since you guys are a fanmade project, so I have no short or long comings of expectations from you guys, looks like you already put a bit to much hard work to make it an entirely roleplay server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
NO GODMODING!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, I didn't expect to be roleplaying right now, I'm not in the "100%" state of mind since I'm cleaning my kitchen as I'm doing all this hubbajubba, but I'm happy to do it later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
the cake is a lie!
Hello emwye! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

... You speak Russian? ... *pout* I want to learn Russian. D:

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy