Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gorrbrox12`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a very devote to helping others whom are new, as well a very calm, and patient person. I am relatively laid back, and not much of one to really get into any confrontation. I am a happy person, and always ready to meet new people, and make new friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into Warcraft when my brother brought it home, the day it was released and ever since I have been a World of Warcraft Addict.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I sought a new server, seeing as much of the community was changing and not for the better. I needed to find a new safe haven and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am for almost any kind of roleplays. Taverns, are above all my favorites as you take the time to relax, and enjoy the social time you have with others to learn more about them, and maybe get into a few bar fights, here and there.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the noble tauren. They are a very kind, and nomadic race which shows the true spiritual culture of the Horde.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have no high expectations I only expect there to be a very large amount of decent roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, had caught my eye the most seeing as most of the servers I have gone to for desperation of finding roleplay. No one had any respect for anyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Upon the moon-lite forests of Ashenvale lays a small camp hidden behind the vastness of healthy overgrowth, as the calmness of the breeze and soft calls of owls fill the night sky. All at peace as the small fire of the camp crackles, and burns as the kaldorei jeer, and laugh of the past. Though, the peaceful silence is broken as the war-cry of the orcish Horde, the thundering of hooves, and the bounding of war drums fill the air. You, stand among your fellow brothers, and sisters of the Horde, as you charge into war, for the glory of the Horde!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None.
Hello Gorrbrox12! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy