Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Question About An Idea I Had...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I know you guys are against the idea of vampires, so I'm wondering if it's possible to have a character who drinks a glass of the blood of every foe he has fought. I've had the idea for the character going through my mind like crazy, and just want to know your stance on the idea.
~Grish
Drinking blood itself doesn't exactly make someone a vampire, so I wouldn't say there'd be a problem with that.
There's nothing wrong with your character drinking blood.

However, he won't be a vampire.

Even if he believes the blood-drinking will give him power, he won't actually gain anything from it.

The closest you could come is those people IRL who think they're vampires. Look 'em up on youtube, it's worth it for the laugh :P

Case in point:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CSQuOsdPFA[/youtube]
People who think they are vampires.... b***h please, I am a vampire. <;..;>
Trolls drink blood as a ritual. But the only thing, that is close to vampires in WoW, are the darkfallen elves, that served the Lich King.
This is a human. I was going to make him a vampire, but since you guys are against it, I'll just make a blood-thirsty human. >.<
As the other people said, you could make him a guy who drinks blood because he's insane. But it's not like he'd get awesome powers from drinking it, except for the adrenaline.
Couldn't a Blood Death Knight drink blood and be healed by it, or something? There is a spell named "Vampiric --".
Basically, yes, they are instantly healed, but all damage a blood death knight deals, they're healed for a portion of it.
Also, drinking blood can cause a horrible reaction in your stomach. Consume in low doses.