Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Suggestion: Total RP 2 (PLEASE READ!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately I have noticed that many people do not have Total RP 2.

If you don't know what this is, it is an AddOn for WoW that allows you to do some extraordinary things.

PLEASE NOTE: I am in no way associated with Total RP 2 or it's creators/affiliations. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you get this. It is considered a vital tool for RPers.

-Features-

- Characters and pets informations (names, titles, story, description, temper, etc.)
- Item creation and inventory management
- Document creation (Books, contracts, letters...)
- Buff/debuff creation (called States)
- Quest creation
- And many more !

Seriously, get it.

Link: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addon...alrp2.aspx
Aye, a new RP mod never goes unnoticed for long on an RP server, there was a topic about it here.

Personally, I've had no issues with TRP 1, and I really don't see the point in updating, especially seeing as how there have been some compatibility issues with the new version and other RP mods working together.
Knock Wrote:Aye, a new RP mod never goes unnoticed for long on an RP server, there was a topic about it here.

Personally, I've had no issues with TRP 1, and I really don't see the point in updating, especially seeing as how there have been some compatibility issues with the new version and other RP mods working together.

True. If you have TRP 1 and are fine with it then that's great. As long as you have atleast 1 version of TRP then you should be good. Personally the only problem I had with TRP 2 was that it appeared Out-of-Date in the AddOn screen. Easily fixed though. Other than that it works just fine.
Eeeh.. I do not use Total RP because of the gigantic abilities off the addon.

Flagrsp = simple and efficient. Doesn't require me studying rocket science to understand. ^.~

So yah, I did tried it but went like. "O.O" and deinstalled it. For those seeking simplicity, hit flagrsp.

Edit: I was in no way trying to vote against the addon or anything. ;) I say go for it, and try it out. But for nubs who don't know how to code and get swarmed with all the abilities off the addon like myself, I recommend flagrsp + GHI. Allows you to do a lot as well, just a bit.. easier.

Though, I can't code with GHI either.