Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Networking Issue, Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay.. So I do not know what happened. A while ago I got hit by some malware spyware w/e you want to call it. I had to go into safe mode, virus scan and got rid of it. I restarted my computer and then I couldn't connect to the internet. It said my Router was messed up or something. I cant remember what I did but I fixed it and everything was great.

Now today, I couldn't get explorer to load on my computer so when I turned it on I literally had no icons or Toolbar, so I ran it in safemode again because it was the only way to get my computer to function. Internet works fine, as I'm using it now, and my ps3 is currently online as well. But when I want to run it in normal mode my Network Connections folder is completely empty and when I try to add a new connection it just says something to the effect of ( you already have a working connection ) the device manager says they are working properly as like I said I am using the same router for my ps3 and now in Safe mood with Networking. Is there anyway to get my networking back on normal mode? Running Windows XP could try to look for any information that could be useful but I am computer illiterate so bare with me.
Copy it over to a USB, then put it in Normal Mode? Or create another account, maybe?