Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: HappyCupcake`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I have been playing since WoW was first unleashed on New Zealand, I like having fun as much as possible hence why I always take up Gnomish Engineering. I do tend to get a little picky about things but am generally pretty relaxed most of the time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am born and raised in New Zealand, I speak English as a primary language and speak some Maori and Samoan due to my family lineage.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had been looking for a game that allowed free roam for a long time and a friend of mine recommended World of Warcraft, Ive been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I am sorely bored of pvping 24/7 and am eager to RP again. I found this server surfing the internet.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Roleplay's that are both relaxing and adventurous, I prefer tavern Roleplay's due to the fact anything can and quite often does happen.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have two race/class that i always come back to. Thats the Forsaken Rogue because lets face it zombies would make killer ninja's and Night elf Druids as I would consider my own nature to be that of a shape shifter.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As for most private server's I am not expecting much, Ive been let down in the past before, but from what i can gather this server may be the answer to my inner RPer's prayer's.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Knowing when to quit" I myself have seen some ugly stuff happen due to people not knowing when to quit.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As a child, I had always seen thing's as work and marriage, little did I know such thoughts would be the death of me. I once was an employee of the grand "Agamand Mill's", I enjoyed my job, even the bad days when things went from bad to worse as quick as the movement of a horse's leg. I was head laborer in charge of grain distribution and employee satisfaction, put simply i made sure the "Product" as it was called went where it was supposed to and made sure the other fools who worked there didn't complain. But anyway thats unimportant, what is important is what i'm about to tell you, never trust your boss, because he could suddenly and unexpectedly set a ravenous crowed of scourge on you without warning, as mine did to me. Since that day, Ive had two things on my mind. The first: Never again will I Eat porrage. The second: Devlin Agamand will pay.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As of this moment no, But i'm more than sure questions will arise as I progress.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.