Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: whtwolf`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I love to get the feel of adventure, so naturally, I like to play in a PvE setting but with rolelay involved. As fa as my alignment goes I usually play Chaotic Good, Neutral Good or Chaotic Evil. (The last one usually my favorite).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States and still currently live there, my primary langauge is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I've been playing WoW since the birth of the beta to the first game. I had played the Warcraft series before then as well and I have a large assortment of Warcraft books that explain the background story to Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well honestly I got sick of the lack of roleplay in retail and I wanted to find a private server strictly for roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to roleplay in almost any environment but my favorite spots are dark and creepy, I love to play as the "bad guy" so those spots feel most at home to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love to play as the Forsaken as a Warlock or Mage. I like to play as them because by their nature they are the most "evil" you can be as any playable race in-game. On the plus side with the classes, Magi or Warlocks both offer amazing types of immense power, be it giant fireballs to giant demons.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find well-rounded mature players who not only enjoy roleplaying as much as I do, but also a nice environmant to play in, like not too many griefers during roleplay for one.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Honestly most of these rules are all logical and just to me, but the one I respect mostly is respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the dark woods of Tirisfal Glades there was a peculiar being, a Forsaken by the name of Murtras. He was a crafter of shadows and summoner of great creatures; as he sat rather lonesome in the tavern watching the off-duty Deathguard's converse, the bartender serving drinks and a few adventurers walking in and out periodically, he sighs. "Why must society be so...Boring..." He groans softly, as he sat there in his darkened robes, and black hood. His golden orbs blinked, finding nothing else to amuse him with. He then notices a rabbit, strangely enough hopping into the tavern, he looks at the creature intuitively and the fluffy rodent hops over to him. Its fur was poofy and it had great big eyes. "Hmm... What do you want? Go away..." He shoves the creature with his foot and it just hops back to him, looking up to him with the same big eyes again. Murtras sighs and picks it up by the nape of its neck, glaring at it. "Do you not understand me, go away." He drops it back on the ground and the rabbit nuzzles itself between his boots and he then groans and covers his face with his palm. "Why can't I go on adventures...? Instead I get this thing cuddling with my legs…" He shakes his head some but picks the rabbit up and places it onto his lap.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Other than saying that I hope to be a part of your server and wondering if you enjoyed my little short story then no, I have nothing else to say.
Hello whtwolf! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Your story reminds me of Richard from the LFG comic. Except, less violent.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy