Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: bbrady576`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
All I do as a player is help anyone that might need assist or I might just hang out with some people and talk about what has happened to us in the past.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada and my primary language is English, sadly it is the only language i know how to speak.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well a friend showed me the game when I was over at his house for a sleep over. After I played it for a bit I began to enjoy it. That is how i got into World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server from a friend who has become very addicted to the server so I said "I should check this server out. If my friends gotten addicted to it in a short amount of time then it must be very good to play on."

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any type of roleplay there is if someone at first tells me what the type of roleplay is basicly about. But my most favorites are Travel, Survival, Kingdom, and Village.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have one. I love all the races and classes. It only depends on for me what mood I am feeling for example if I feel like prowling the nights or jumping from roof to roof I play as a rogue. If I feel full of power and ready to kill anything that looks at me wrong I play a Orc.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Honestly I really don't know what they are. All I hope is that people will roleplay all the time and that theres a pretty good population and finally that its a friendly community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I honestly got to say Maturity and sometimes Language. It manely depends on how good of a day ive had.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hey Drake. Says Brady.
Oh hi Brady, whats new? Says Drake.
Nothing much, what about you man? Says Brady.
Same old same old. Says Drake.
Anyways what do you want to do today? Or do you already have plans? Asks Brady.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
All I have left to say is. If i am accepted into the server I hope to have a good time and enjoy Roleplaying with alot of people and the friends I hope to make.
Hello bbrady576! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

I do need to say, though, that you will need to write something more elaborate for a story before you apply for Gruntship. Your current story does not tell us much of your writing.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Heyy~ Brady, welcome to CotH! =] Hope you see you IC soon man. You know who this is.
I would log in but for some reason i cant even if my account info is correct
Yay, about time Brady joined the server. Now the whole OOC gang is almost on CotH, we just need Golbez now.. eh Dadalius? :3