Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Marty`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Eh? Well, I'm a Vanilla player at heart, and, of course, I started playing WoW in Pre-TBC. I can't say that I didn't enjoy retail, but it became quite dull and so, I steered to the private servers. I never really got into all those roleplay servers, but CotH seems different, and I really want to check it out, it does look like a nice community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
A little republic in the Balkans, Bulgaria. As you guessed, my primary language is Bulgarian, but I know English quite fluently. Also, I type with one hand, so typos -can- happen. Heh.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft II. That game, it was epic. I don't really have words to describe my love for that game, it got me hooked and I found the lore very intriguing. I beat it multiple times, just for thrills. It never got old.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google knows all. And, I ran just one single search and stumbled upon CotH. And the other RP servers were either closed or there was just. Too. Much. Troll. Heh, this approach to newbies tells me you are intolerant of foul language and trolling. Was just messing, I'm not a mindreader anyways. I did read the Chat policies and the other FAQs on the Wiki. Tehe.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, conflict RP is simply adored. With lots and lots of peeps. I like my characters to lead or play the role of a medic, or a healer, but I think I'm going to play a savage character or something that feels hate. Of any sort.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to say Orc, and my fave class has to be Warlock. I also have a tendency to play Warriors as a tanking class, so I like them, as well. But mainly Warlocks, heh. Well, I like Orcs for their lore and racial traits. Warlocks? I like the concept of the class and how it slowly alters one's personality, lore-wise.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Srsbiz. Yeah, I like serious people, people who are -actually- serious. But don't get me wrong, I like to lose the heat from time to time, just, not always. I hope that most people on the server are familiar with the rules and will follow them strictly, that makes me feel happy. And a happy Marty is a good Marty!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I hate to see people acting racist or trolling, or discussing other people behind their backs. I tend to ignore them, really, but it still annoys me when they go on with their blabbering. Le sigh.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
She stood there, just staring at his lifeless body, it laying in a puddle of blood. She had recently finished her training for a priestess, but this was just too much for her. Her grimace was blank, not even shedding a tear. She was waiting. Waiting for something to happen, a miracle. But to no avail, the man was already dead. She took a bold step forth, getting into the range of the man, still quite hesitant. The priestess dropped her staff's tip on his chest, it glowing a gold. Her once serious grim turned to a weak smile, a tear dripping down her cheek. She was crying, her training put to use for the first time. The man's wounds began to evaporate slowly, the blood returning to the body. His pale skin turned a former bright pink and his breath returned to him. His eyes were still shut, but he was twitching. The resurrection was successful and the farmer was spared day to live.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have yet to start my ranting! Heh, only kidding. The RP is all I want. That be all for now.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.