Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: For 'fun'.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I literally have one patch left and I'm on again, so I have an idea. Those that were around when I first came on, you noticed out I basically spammed with tourney's, which I still am very sorry about, but anyway, I feel like hosting another. But it serves another purpose than just people slashing and smashing each other to pieces, I wish to meet the ones on this server that I have not yet, and they new ones as well.

Tis a simple idea, and I'll post the details of it when and if people want in, mostly because I am having a mind fart on the details of it. >.> But anyway, let me know what you think of this idea.
I think I got a couple characters who wouldn't mind fighting in a tournament of sorts. I got to participate in one, and I didn't realize how much fun they could be RP-wise until then.
Aye, they are.
This will take place on saturday, time is still unknown, it depends on when it's convenient for the majority of people that want to join. Ah yes, if you do wish to join, please post what character will be fighting so I can form a sort of brakats. And I have figured out that I can have multiple fights going on, but I need someone to be the 'judge' of them, anyone willing to help with that is welcome.
I've been thinking about rolling a human warrior for some time, so why not throw it into this event? :)
Alright, oh and I will be 'recruiting' for this tourney IG so pst Krest if you would like to be invited IG.
I'll toss Mika Mistwalker in there. She likes to hit people and be hit back. XD
And it seems I lied, for I wont be on on saturday. So I do not know when I shall be on.