Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fieldhouse`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Alfred, I'm from Denmark. I used to play here, mostly on the character Gorb, pre-restart. For some odd reason, I couldn't play after the restart, and I forgot my account information. I like to hang out with my friends, my girlfriend and I kinda hate school. There's not really much to say about me. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Danish. (Language of the danes (Denmark) ).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Jurkey told me about WoW, and I played it at a friends house. Also, I played WC3 before that and I play both of these games once in a while. I love the lore, the universe and all the possibilities. Apart from the PvE and PvP part of it, I also love the RP part of it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Jurkey told me about this server along time ago, around half a year after I got into RPing(on retail) He told me that it was a great server, and it was made of elite role-players. It wasn't that populated, but it's the quality and not the quanity that counts.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I absolutely love all kinds of RP, but it's pretty much based around which characters I'm playing. If I play a drunken dwarf, fighting or tavern RP might be more fun, than "kick-puppies-cuz-i'm-evil-RP". Some styles are cooler than others, but it also depends alot on who you are role-playing with.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc is definently my favorite race. Strong, aggresive and wise, and they are overall my favorite race to play.

Warrior is my favorite class, because it's really a very open class. You can be basically everything with it, due to the fact that you can wield nearly all weapons and have all sorts of armor equipped.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good roleplay, a helpful community and less Mary Sue's than retail. Also, people who actually devote themselves to their characters and who doesn't get too overdramatic about everything. I'd wish that I could make this part longer, but there's not really anything else to it. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. If you don't respect each other OOCly, there will be alot of drama. Also, if you don't respect each other OOCly, you'll have a hard time role-playing with each other, and it will really ruin alot. Also, this place is for people all over the world, and what someone might see as a joke could be an insult in other people's eyes.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"I could feel the winds of Elwynn, as I walked towards Goldshire. The fresh smell of flowers and plants, made me spread a smile across my face. The sound of the soil, and the whole environment made me blush a bit. I was in love with this place, and it hurt me to see the Horde cut down the trees in Ashenvale. My homelands, ruined by brutes! I decided to turn around, and head to Ashenvale instead. A spontaneous action, yes, but neccessary.

I turned around, I walked, and walked, and walked, took a ship, walked more. I crossed all kinds of lands, and when I finally reached Ashenvale, my skin was torn apart, and my flesh was exposed. The countless amounts of times that I've been mugged, the wild animals, the accidents that I had.

I finally reached the place and a doctor helped me. I was bandaged, as I watched the purple sky, and the stars. The moon was shining brightly, as it blinded me. Narrowing my eyes slightly, I saw the night elven woman stand infront of me. She was the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen in my entire life.

Days after, I was lead into battle. I fought the vile orcs, the brutes, those who had torn my lands apart. I felt no remorse, no guilt, as I slaughtered them. My arrows pierced their flesh, the ground was trembling as the brutes came closer. They were easily put to rest.

I was acknowledged as a veteran, but one day years after I've come to this place, I was killed. I was too shy to talk to the doctor, as a brute tore my shoulder apart on the battlefield. The orcs had the upper hand. The elves fell to their axe, and mighty strength and the other elves fleed. Damn cowards, I was standing alone, in a circle of orcs. They tore me apart, like I was a dolly who two children were pulling, to get it to be theirs.

I fell. With no mate, in war.

My soul will wander the forests of Ashenvale, and I'll use whatever powers that I have remaining to assist the elves in the battle. And one day, I'll return and I'll walk up to the priestess, and speak the three words that every woman wants to hear. "I love you."

- Thulaar Goldenwind."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. Everything was pretty much clarified for me.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Good to see you around man! :)