Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vecdor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a pretty relaxed player. I like to just go with the flow and enjoy the experience of playing. I also love to tell stories, infact I direct machinimas in my spare time. I am planning to start making machinima using World of Warcraft as previously I have used other games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from England, and my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I played warcraft 3 and loved it. Then World of warcraft came out and it had some good reviews so I thought why not. It was love at first boar kill. I was always drawn towards the RP side as I felt it was the best way to enjoy the game and I met some great friends doing it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well this would be my second private server. I previously played on millenium WoW which was another RP private server. However one day I logged in and it had vanished. Since then I had a bit of a break, but now want to get back into it so looked up the best RP private server and was directed here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a wide range of roleplay. But I would have to say that traveling with a small group is probably my favourite. When it is you and a couple of companions exploring the world, meeting new people and finding new places. Then ending the day relaxing in a tavern with a few drinks and telling stories of past adventures.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That is a difficult choice. I think I'd have to say either Dreanei or Tauren. This is because I like to play the sort of gentle giant character. One who is strong but prefers to be friends rather than enemies. As for class, I'd have to say hunter. I like the idea of being able to just survive in the wild and travel freely, exploring the world of Azeroth.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From reading through the wiki pages I think that the server looks like it will be friendly and fun and I hope that it lives up to this in reality.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think Humility is an important rule. Roleplay quickly becomes annoying when everyone is competing for the spotlight. I enjoy just being part of an event even if I don't have the biggest impact and I think everything runs much more smoothly when everyone recognises they can't always be in control.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this section at a later date.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would just like to ask if it would be possible if I used the server when making machinimas in the future? Just for locatioins and backgrounds, and maybe a little of the acting.
Other than that I only have to say I look forward to meeting and playing with everyone.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

About your question, it should be fine to use a few areas to shoot a movie. Just be sure not to interrupt RP while you're there ^-^