Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Neithan`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm just another player in the world, I'm a 16 French boy but I think I can understand and express myself in English.
I play on MMORPGs for several years, and I was tired up of servers where you can't find more of 5 players.
I love RP and everything which is related with fantasy universe, and i'd love to find a good RP server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in France, so French is my primary language, but I learnt English, so I think i cand deal with.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was 12, a friend who played to WoW showed me the game, and the first thing I did after was buy it!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I just asked "WoW RP server" to Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm keen of pirate RP's, with long trips, tavern's nights, epic fights against everyone is against me and of course beer drinking!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I haven't really a favourite race or class. I can play with any charachter, like an Elven musician, a Dwarf warrior or a crazy human. But I think play a Dwarf pirate on this server (If you accept me of course!)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just need a RP server, with a solud community, with long RP nights !

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think it's the humility. On the most of servors I was, lots of players played as if they were Chuck Norris (In French: Grosbillisme)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
That's the story of a gnome, rolling on a kinf of steam car, cross the country. Suddenlye, his engine broke down. When he's tryng to repair it, he ears a voice saying "It's the sparkling plug". He returned, and saw a white horse.
He ran to the nearest farm, and telled to the man who looked to be the horse's owner. The man asked "What does this horse looked like?"
The gnome said "Just a white horse"
And the guy answered "Don't listen it, he doesn't know anything in mechanics!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd juste like to say again my mothers tongue isn't English, so please don't argue me if I make some mistakes!
Hello Neithan! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

We understand that you are not native to English. However, would you really mind if other players try to help in correcting you when you make mistakes? It would be a grand opportunity for you to improve where you are lacking with the language, after all!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thanks you so much Loxmardin!

Of course, that would be great if anybody wants to correct me! I'm pretty sure CoTH's members will help me a lot for the language!
See you soon in game!

PS: I have the french verson, So my data file is "frFR", and I can't connecto the good realm. If someone could upload his "Data" on MegaUpload and send me the link, taht would help me so much! Thanks!