Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Moving on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Funny how things change ..

I don't expect to be around that much though I don't want to shut the door on CoTH - at least not yet. This is one of the best fantasy type RP communities that I know of, however my interest in fantasy/Wow RP is tanking. I have developed a renewed interest in forum based collaborative writing and am compelled to pursue it. Likewise I don't really have the time to participate in real-time games efficiently.

I do have some items that were left to me to distribute to a few players. You guys got a PM.. I'll make arrangements to hand them off in-game to someone who's more active in the very near future.

I'll check in here from time to time .. and plan on being on IRC as Rigwyn or Rigwyn_Setson (Freenode) more often for anyone who's interested in staying in touch.

Anyway, I had a good time here on CoTH and will remember it as being a magnet for solid role players.

For IC consistency, Randian has yet to return from the portal he stepped into, Riley is too raisin-like to rez. The others characters don't really matter much.
Best of luck Cepht! You have been an awesome collaborator in both places I've had the pleasure of RPing with you!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtT1xEnsF_4[/youtube]

As this song comes from my musical... you'll always be a part of us, Cepht. :p

Less than three. :(
Catch ya later mate. Luck to you in what you do and have fun.