Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Misscold`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I think of myself as a good roleplayer, I've roleplayed on Warcraft 3 and also on WoW Public servers. I'm usually -never- OOC. I like to always be In-Character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from America ((United States)), And my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, a few years ago my friends told me about this game, and told me to give it a try. So i did. I didnt like it at all. I thought the game was too boring with leveling, raiding, dungeons and repeat. It wasnt till later i found out about Roleplay that i started to enjoy WoW. Ive been sort of playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I was looking for a Private full RP server, to where there are no trolls to ruin the roleplay. ((Or Godmodders metagamers, Etc.))

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love just relaxing and meeting people in Inns and Taverns, or just wandering the streets and seeing other roleplayers, But I also enjoy Fight Roleplay every now and then, and I love to wear cool outfits that match so my character looks cute.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Favorite Alliance race is the Draenei. My favorite Horde race is the Troll. And i love all of the classes but my favorite would have to be.. Mage or Druid. I love the Mage just because well. Wouldn't you think it'd be cool to shoot fire at your hands? I like the Druid because shapeshifting into different creatures is awesome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations for this server is that i will see almost everyone roleplaying without the occasional "omg how r u?" roleplayer i see all the time on the public servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit. I hate it when people take things Icly, Seriosuly OOCly. For example: "I don wanna talk to joo" (Troll accent) And then the person takes it as a personal offense just because my IC character doesnt want to talk to you, they get angry.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to try out the server first. But whatever.
Ahem
On the southern shores of Durotar, lies a small trollish village. This village is known as Sen'Jin, it is one of the last encampments of the Darkspear trolls. Outside of that village is a young troll mage by the name of Kale'Sha. She is speaking with a rather angry tone to an orc from Razor Hill. The orc seems to have stolen her raptor hatchling. ((Yeah its kinda bad but I'm a little tired.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope!
Hello Misscold! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Oh wow, Thanksabunch! I really do hope to be able to roleplay in peace without having to worry about Evil evil trolls.
Thanks again!