Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: artiros`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I have a fondness of FPS games and I possess a recently bought Xbox 360 with Halo Reach. I have played WoW and have always had an interest in lore, even before I started roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in a country that's generally not recognised by the UN and EU; Northern Republic of Cyprus. Even though my mother tongue(primary language) is Turkish, I believe my English is enough to give a vivid description of my emotes and of my character.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother started playing it and he used to give me his alt to play too, then he quit, I went onto fight private servers, finally got into roleplaying on a private server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The main reasons is that one of my friends suggested this, and I got bored of 'ruiners' in my old server, so I decided to give this one a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The roleplays I'm most fond of are either tavern roleplays, or fighting (arena) roleplays as it usually tends to test my roleplaying and emote skills, not only that, but it also improves them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is human, because I believe humans are the race most close to us, humans, in real life, and I believe I can roleplay more realistic in this race than any other, plus I find it fun to resemble my avatar to myself in various ways. My favourite class is warrior for mainly two reasons; I used to play retail as a warrior and they can use almost all weapons(not master, but use) and can wear the most amount of armor than most other classes. (plate, mail, leather, cloth etc.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server, to be perfectly honest and frank, are quite high, and with the existence of a test, I believe I'll have quite a bit of fun with the -hopefully- skilled roleplayers in this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the rules under the section 'Maturity' in the link above appeal to me most, because having dealt with 5 nephews (still dealing, actually) in the past, I know how immatureness makes people feel, and to be able to roleplay effectively I believe all 'parties' should act maturely.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Aralerd and his brother were the sons of a farmer in Westfall. Their house was small, so was their profit, but even in what little they had, Aralerd had always found hope. He had dreams, and he knew, one day, he would shake this piece of war-ridden land called Azeroth, to it's foundations.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, there is not, although I must add that this test was quite fun to 'fill out.'
Hello artiros! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy