Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zipp2344`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been gaming since I was little, from first person shooters to mmo games, to advanture games, I love a challenge, but what I love more is to sit down and enjoy the game I am playing, I've found most of that enjoyment in playing WoW, doing PvE, PvP, and RP content. I cannot be bothered about roleplaying on live, so I really wish to try this server out, and if it works out for me, I will stick with it for sure.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Norway, and my primary language is Norwegian. But, I have spoken English for as long as I can remember, I have very little spelling errors, I start sentances with a capital letter etc ... I know how it works.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
World of Warcraft? Oh I saw it in the stores when it was released, looked it up on the internet and bought it. Since then I've been playing Warcraft 3 to sort of catch up with the lore etc, also I do watch videoes, to keep myself updated.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
How I found you? I was pretty much desperate for a private RP server, with good players in it. So I searched on google, and found this site! Looks very promising.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of roleplaying! Fighting, action, danger, one on one, but I don't enjoy crowds too much because of the text-wall spamming, can't see much text, or emotes.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is Human .. and Nightelf. Reason I like Human is that I enjoy the feeling of being somewhat 'normal' in a fantasy world, and being abit humble and careful, or push the boundries, depends on the character I make. Nightelves I like because they are an ancient race, wise and old, I also love their homes and lore. They also look neat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect proper roleplayers, as few lollers as possible, and hopefully a good roleplaying experience with immersion.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Keyboard skills rules. If people have keyboard skills, they usually know how to roleplay, and have a brain, which I like.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I haven't made up a character yet, and I'm not entirely sure what the Gruntship is, I do apologize, but I could not be bothered to read it, seeing as I just want to start playing on the server first before being super serious and comitted to it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
One short question, is there most Alliance or Horde on the server? I know the site is called CotHORDE, but I do enjoy Ally rp more than Horde to be honest. Atleast on live. And also, if I choose Alliance, can I speak to Horde players then, or is it restricted like it is on live?
Hello Zipp2344! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

I highly recommend you read up on Gruntship. And any other information, for that matter. Gruntship is, however, essentially what you achieve after fulfilling certain requirements. You have to be an active member for a month and you need to have at least one Character Profile approved before you can submit a Gruntship Questionnaire. Once that Questionnaire is approved, you become a Grunt. And then, all of your Approved characters can be leveled up to 80 (for free). Before you become a Grunt, you can only level up to 50. And the Level-50 limit applies to all characters that are not yet Approved.

And, to answer your question: It's mixed. Population is rather sporadic depending on what is currently going on storyline-wise, but generally the population is rather even. The name of the server does not in any way reflect the population of it in-game or In Character. And, Horde and Alliance players CAN speak to eachother.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy