Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I.. Don't understand...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really don't. All of a sudden things that couldn't be done before my four month absence suddenly can. A revolver? But I was told the technology was nonexistent in this time frame. All races getting along all nice and cutely? That makes entirely no sense. It's as if everything was forgotten and replaced by friends just wanting to ignore what should be happening for them selves. I'm not saying that it's bad, just way to consistent, they'res such little conflict.

On a side note, it's good to be back ^^
Stay out of Booty Bay for around four days.

-HintHint-
Oh, okay.
Quote:I really don't. All of a sudden things that couldn't be done before my four month absence suddenly can. A revolver? But I was told the technology was nonexistent in this time frame.

Since when does WoW have a timeline Paralel to our own? There are Mechas, Flying machines, and Motorcycles.

Not to mention demons, goblins, orcs, magic, gnomes, dwarves, spacegoats, mancows, rampant polution, a God-dragon, a hole the size of a moon in the planet, and elves.

I think a revolver is pretty freakin' plausible. It's not like it's a cellphone.
Well no, I was just saying, thats what I was told repeatedly by people four months ago, and now everyone says it is, theres abolutelly no consistently.
Heh, that's fair enough. I agree with you there.
Personally I'm glad we have them now, only because Vanthal -was- working on creating such a thing, but still, it is hard to understand.
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=65240/machine-gun

Honestly, I think it'd be a hell of a leap to go from "Flintlock" which I'm sure the people in question were saying is the only thing that existed, to "Machine-gun", which you see here. A revolver is really not that far fetched, since the revolving barrel is the only real difference between all these guns.
With the fact of being able to make those robots, in a way it isn't that far fetched to have an rpg, which is a gross exageration, but it is possible with the rocket capabilities WoW has.
http://www.wowpedia.org/Category:Weapons

This is a pretty eye-opening list for a lot of people who think WoW's technology's strictly low.