Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Level 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We know two people can agree to use PvP as IC combat between their characters. It's their choice to forfeit the realism issues and balance issues involved by this.

We also know we can accesibly level to 50.

At level 50 there are not a lot of abilities that are out of the question IC.

Let's say you feel a bit meh about taking an hour to beat five enemies IC.

And let's say you like mixing some hacky-slashy-clicky action with RP, more comic-book style.

Now, assuming you made a group or guild that has as its idea that everyone is at level 50 and fights other group/guild-members IC with PvP.

If that same all-level-50 group wanted to engage NPC enemies IC, what would be fair game?

I'm thinking Outland and Northrend are cool, was wondering what instances/zones/spcific enemies are correctly calibrated to their realistic power-level versus level 50 adventurers.

TL:DR: If the typical adventurer is L50, what mobs are ICly correctly leveled?

Edit: Yes, PVP/PVE is unbalanced and unrealistic. But sometimes four hour events can also be a big pain, and fast-paced adventuring with CotH-quality RP attatched is a need a lot of us may be feeling.

Random addition-edit: Each PvE OOC death would be a KO with a X % chance of perma-death. Something like 5%
.. Honestly, almost everything should be on par with your average Adventurer. Most things, such as a Pit Lord, would be like level 200. Those things aren't suppose to be killed out in the open by a wandering party. :3

So.. I wouldn't know. I'd assume most humanoids and beasts are around the 45-60 level. Demons, elementals.. Could be even higher. There's a lot to account for!
McKnighter Wrote:Most things, such as a Pit Lord, would be like level 200.
If all the characters are level 50, and looking at Wowwiki that places the "smallest" Pit Lord, from what I see, at 68, I'm thinking that the number of experienced adventurers needed to take it down (something around a gajillion), it sounds to my mind as balanced. I could be dead wrong, I've limited insight into both the lore and the game mechanics.

Would love a lot more feedback on the overall concept from everyone.

Especially, I'd like to hear from GMs if this could be feasible as player-run, what level of approval it would require, and if not - if there's any chance of it happening GM-runned.
Shameless bump.

Still looking to see if people'd be interested is such an organisation.

Still looking where this could work PvE @ L50.

Still asking GMs if and how this could work.

Thankiez.
I don't know if everyone would agree with this. And why would you want to PvE on here, just a question? =P
DaveM Wrote:Let's say you feel a bit meh about taking an hour to beat five enemies IC.

And let's say you like mixing some hacky-slashy-clicky action with RP, more comic-book style.

(...)fast-paced adventuring with CotH-quality RP attatched is a need a lot of us may be feeling.

It seems I might be wrong, though.