Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: So, about those Druidic Sects.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Many of you may be familiar with my previous posts about Druids. Those who have read it would know of how I included Druids of the Pack, Antler, Fang and Nightmare into my posts. Now, if you've played here for a while, you'll also know how this server doesn't allow them due to the fact that there's no wolf, stag, snake or spider morph in-game.

Yet, I was thinking. Why not create an item akin to this, but instead morphing the user into this, why not have yours morph them into this, this/this, this or this/this. They'd only be given to approved Druids (profile-wise) who are specialized in this. Special profile, perhaps? Feedback? Etc?
There's enough lore to back it up, so I don't see why not. It all depends on what the GMs think, though.
My name is Jurkey, and I approve this message.
Weren't all druids of the pack supposed to have been locked up due to the madness that overcame them?

Other than that it seems reasonable, though I know little of druid lore, it's mainly a matter of it being possible and if the guy with the keys (Kretol) got time for it.

The internet has keys?
Pfft, a password is like a key. /nod
Liking the idea. I approve of this. Lots.
Druids of the Pack no longer exist. When they first did, they became insane feral creatures and were saved by another druid, the secrets of that form were hidden and banned.
Quote:Weren't all druids of the pack supposed to have been locked up due to the madness that overcame them?

Other than that it seems reasonable, though I know little of druid lore, it's mainly a matter of it being possible and if the guy with the keys (Kretol) got time for it.

Than perhaps we can improvise. Druids of the Pack would be already Savagekin, so that might be problem, but we can morph them to this/this. Or, we could have them be able to fight the curse, but it be incredibly iffy. Like, he can only spend so long in his form, etc.
Any news on this?
Do it. Noaw.
I agree, this would be fun.
No news from the GM team, sorry!

This is up to Kretol, as it would be his call wether he wants or is able to put in the required work. He's away for now (I think he mentiomed it somewhere on the forums) and it might take awhile before he notices this. It might even be easier for both parties if you PM'd him this suggestion when he comes back, I'm not sure.
Nostra Wrote:No news from the GM team, sorry!

This is up to Kretol, as it would be his call wether he wants or is able to put in the required work. He's away for now (I think he mentiomed it somewhere on the forums) and it might take awhile before he notices this. It might even be easier for both parties if you PM'd him this suggestion when he comes back, I'm not sure.

Alright, shall do!
Want.
Pages: 1 2