Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lok'Tar Ogar! [RC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sound of flesh tearing apart, blood spilling on the grass and battle roars, was all the could be heard in the woods of Ashenvale. People were dying around our fellow orc, who was using everything he had to bring down the puny elf - Kaia. He finally managed to knock her unconscious, but just as he did that, he turned around and saw all of his allies had fled. A troll was yelling for him to come, but he did not care. Grahouk is an orc of honor, of pride. "Lok'tar Ogar!" he yelled as he was about to break Kaia's skull with his axe. As he was about to do that, roots entangled him and pierced his body. Blood was spilling everywhere, and this time - it was his own.

The Kal'Dorei druid was standing infront of him, and Grahouk saw the determination in his eyes. "Victory or Death", is the orcish battle-roar: and Grahouk's code of conduct. He tried to rip himself from the roots piercing his body, but with no look. Roaring, as the colors of the druid's robes began to flow together, finally everything becoming darkness. Standing there, seeing nothing but darkness. Seconds, minutes, days, weeks - or even years, before he saw a light shining into the darkness, tearing it apart. He waked up, in Splintertree Post as his first sight was a bunch of trolls standing around him, looking down at him with a curious gaze.

Rezzer: Troll shamans and priests in Splintertree Post.

Killer: Dalar

Short-term Drawbacks:
Moving too much around will open his wounds.
Amnesia(can't remember anything about his death)
Druid-phobia.

Long-term Drawbacks:
Weak stomach.
Getting too worked up will lead to internal bleedings.
Fragile.
Exhaustion.

Permanent Drawbacks:
Long scars crossing his body.
Inability to grow hair.
Deep hatred of elves, especially druids(will take effect after the druid-phobia effect wears off)
Respect of the Forsaken and Death Knights(knowing what they went through.)
Will NEVER harm a troll or shaman. Lotsa respect.
From time to time, he'll collapse if exhausting his muscles.
/nod.

I was a witness to this kill, thus I approve this post. You might wish to include that Dalar was the name of the Druid who killed him.
Ressurections depress me, if the inablity to grow hair is the most daunting thing in all of undeath, I'm pretty sure Arthas should be back soon.
In my opinion, you've gotta mix the more serious drawbacks with some rather silly ones. Granted, I do like his short- and long-term drawbacks, the permanent ones are all silly, and that throws me off.
Used to it, it only goes downhill.
If I recall correct, GMs have said that four lines of IC in a rezz post isn't enough, so might wanna fix that.