Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Account not recognized?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear server, I have been inactive for quite a while (due to technical problems) and I think finally I have fixed my WoW to make it work. The problem is, I can't connect to the server, error message says my password was wrong. So I tried to retrieve it, but the account manager doesn't recognize me either. I have the e-mail that confirms my account name is correct, and obviously my e-mail is correct too. Double checked for typos too. Is it because I have been inactive so my account was deleted?
(by the way I have posted an introduction, which has been accepted: viewtopic.php?t=18482 thank you :D )
That would be because we're not technically on the same server as before. We had a restart and core change since then, so all you'll need to do is create a new in-game account the same way you did before.

Welcome back! :D
Woah, thats a relief :D . By the way I don't have to post another introduction right?
Nope.