Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: RP Clothes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I was poking around on the server, and asking. It seemed that there weren't any RP-Clothes vendors. I mean, I do suppose you can count the off-hand/hat vendors.

But wouldn't it be cool to make some new custom armour? Perhaps Imperial Plate-like armour for those that want to play SW Guards. Or perhaps just pages of random mail-looking chestpieces. Shoulderpad models, just a single item to reflect most known models. The same can also done be with kilts, helmets, goggles, etc.

This may be a bit... eh, up and down in the sense that I may repeat myself, after all, it is 2 am here. o.O
When you get leveled you get like, 12 tokens that let you request any item in the game. You'll be set.
10 tokens, aye (I think, not entirely sure though)? And you are not allowed to request items that got a lot of lore ties.

Otherwise all good. *Smirk*
Nostra Wrote:10 tokens, aye (I think, not entirely sure though)? And you are not allowed to request items that got a lot of lore ties.

Otherwise all good. *Smirk*

Going a tad off-topic, but how many items are we talking about?
One for each token, and I guess you can request stacks of stackable items.
Oh, okay. Good!

So, for not ruining the thread by off-topic, is there any place I can read about this?
Like most things, the Wiki.
Having troubles finding things in the Wiki, though. But nevermind that; not in this thread.
Tyr Wrote:Having troubles finding things in the Wiki, though. But nevermind that; not in this thread.
I think this should help a wee bit:
FAQs - check the "Once Connecting" FAQ, and then the Tokens FAQ. The latter is a bit old, considering it was written back before the server 'restart' (which can be read about if you dig deep enough in the General/News forum(s)), but it still contains accurate information.