Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Patching problems: 3.0.9 to 3.1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey server, I hope you can help me with this? :(
Im patching up to play on the server, Im getting the patches from this site: http://www.wow-patch.in/ (I got it from a post on this forum), the problem is, im downloading patch 3.0.9 to 3.1.0, but the file is a zip file instead of a regular patch downloader. When I finally finished the download (3 hours :( ) I unzip the file, only to find an error, telling me the file is corrupted or something of the likes. Ive already looked for other sites that might have the patch, but they are still coming as zip files. Anyone know where I can find it as a regular download or how should I repair the error?
Be seeing you soon server, If i can repair my wow :(
Ok I think I found a download that isn't zip file. The usual format is .exe right?
The problem with the zip maybe the directory you're extracting the files from the zip to, depending what windows you're using and if you have WoW installed on the C drive, it may not allow you to unzip files into it. Try extracting the files from the zip you downloaded to your desktop or something, see if it still gives the error.