Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: [Returning event] (Drunken) Raid night!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right, also thoroughly discussed here but I figured that maybe a actual annoucement in the event planning thread would remind people more.

Sign ups this time, leave a post with your character name, level and ability and (optional) suggestions for shifting in time and top 3 of your raiding places. Which I'll add to the raid roster. I'm hoping for a 5 man group at least, more would be awesome.

Example:
Raid roster:

- Saraya 80 Rogue [DPS]
-
-
-
-

Newest upcoming raid at 14/05 at 4 PM server time!
I'm...gatecrashing. =/ If it all falls through, I should get back by this time, WILL be drunk, and will participate.
The definition on Urban Dictionary of what "gate chrasing" means is hopefully not what you are going to do.. ;)
Anyhow, I'll probably join.
It just occured to me that all of my characters are well below level 50 >_>

I'll finish up the profiles and post when my month is up...in the mean time I WILL be drunk.

I'm GMT -10 so I'm two hours behind server time.
Jurkey, definition #3 is right.

And yeah guys, level 80 characters are helpful for this! Not that you peon people [frickin' nubs] aren't great and all, but there's the physical impossibility of entering you into the dungeon, there's level specifics to deal with.
Bump, above nubs (Ben if attending and Jurkey) failed to follow the format. Can't blame Lugburz as he's level 50. ;>

More interest wanted.
I feel like I could join it, I have nothing to drink though... yet.
I would be either a warrior or a rogue. Either is fine.
Shabam, ressed and taking up people for an attempt to raid on;

Saturday 14/05 - 4 PM server time.

So far, talks of tempest keep have been made! We might just do that, else we'll arrange for a few low level dungeons for the luls, to do naked.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzcEG_JoVuo[/youtube]

[Image: challenge-accepted-meme.jpg]
At times like this, a skinny midget, with no computer, feels as if he has been cheated by the mighty Lord himself.

Shut up, you'd be like this too if you have 3 weeks of school packed with nasty tests.
I see your Beer song, and raise you one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuDtACzKGRs[/youtube]
How could this possibly go wrong?

Please remember these helpful tips:
-Please make sure you are drunk in your own house.
-If drunk in another place, please have a ride home as driving drunk endangers everyone.
-Please do not have other friends around to video tape any drunk shenanigans that may ensue.

This has been your helpful advice from CotH's own Straightedge Pokemon Enthusiast, CharizardDylan
And remember guys, I don't like tanking but if the mantle falls to me I'LL GRAB IT AND WRESTLE IT TO THE GROUND...so you nubs can shoot it from afar, or whatever you do.

Yeah.
Bump! This is still planned. Just a reminder to anyone who wishes to attend.
Pages: 1 2