Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vincint [Rabbit][Persistant]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Race of character/NPC: Rabbit

Name of character/NPC: Vincint

Exact modelID requested : 7560 (Wowhead) 328 (From BountyHunter) for the Snowshoe rabbit model.
Duration that character will be used: Persistent

Purpose for the character/NPC : Vincint is currently still the comapnion rabbit pet of Avints, and from alot of experince rping with Vincint around he has obtained a fair bit of attention at times, generally at times Avints and Vincint have ended up seperated and the like and it would be interesting to be able to rp what happens to the rabbit.

Location the character/NPC will reside : Anywhere near Avints.

Level requested : Any, it's a rabbit.

Any special equipment needed: No, it's rabbit.

From reading similar threads, this rabbit will start with -nothing- out of the ordinary bar it's origins and I possess no dreams of him becoming so (Aka, he's not going to become a Monty Python evil rabbit). Anyway, comment away.

Edit: I forgot to properly mention what his odd origin is, I'm going to do so in a spoiler.
Spoiler:
Vincint is actually a clone of another rabbit, whom is owned by the character Sylvandre. One day whilst the warden kept good contact with Avints, he queried could a living thing be copied with the splitting ability that Wardens have. The rabbit was used for the following test, which resulted in about 10 copies of Sylvandre's rabbit hopping about. Avints picked on up and named it Vincint and thus it has remained by his side since...
I believe this would give you further excuse to dual-box :v

I am not sure if even with the custom model submissions we'll allow for animals or other non-sentient characters. Vincint really does entertain me quite a bit, and I know you're quite dedicated to puppeting this one, so I'd certainly like to see it pass.
DisplayID = 328 for Snowshoe Rabbit.
Wuvvums Wrote:I am not sure if even with the custom model submissions we'll allow for animals or other non-sentient characters.

That's the main concern as to if this will be allowed or not, seeing as a similar post has been around for a while with no gm confirmation means I may as well try.

Cheers bounty for the correct DisplayID, shall edit main post.
<3 I'd love to see this.
I approve only to have the chance to dunk Vincent into a tankard to create the first ever [spell]39709[/spell]!