Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I'm back (tatata....)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,
I've introduced long time ago, I think around September 2010. But I can find anywhere this introduction, has it been deleted?
I didn't play for a long time here, and I want to get involved on this server, so I have few questions:

Is it forced to post a BackGround of our character? If yes, when (the level, ...)?
This BackGround, does it respond to some rules? If yes, which (the size, the grammar, ...)?

And what about the guilds? I mean, are they any rules saying that we have to be in one before 1 month of playing, etc...?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

PS: Sorry if you can see some horrible language mistakes, but I'm still in learning (French).

EDIT: I never understood the system of "peon", "gruntship". What does it mean? And does the name of the server (CotH) determine the RP? Is it focused on the Horde? What is the RP situation?
Okay so, let's go through your questions!

Backgrounds, I believe by this you mean profiles. Profiles can be posted at any time and they are not compulsory to do. However, without an approved one for a character, you cannot level that character past level 50 or they will be locked.

Profiles do respond to the same rules of the server.

Guilds can be made at any level at any time. You simply cannot make lore guilds (Without the permission of the GMs)

Peons are currently what you are, a new player. A Grunt is a player who has been here, actively, for a month, have one approve profile and has filled out the Grunt Questionnaire. The benefits of being a Grunt are that whatever approved character you have can be levelled past 50 or immediately to 80 by a GM.

Hope that helps ^.^
Whenever you got an approved profile as a grunt, the character also gets 3000 gold. :)
And no, it isn't based only off of horde, Kretol and Grakor = Horde lovers, I don't know how, but they are, so we have to live with everything being horde related, on the forums of course, but any who, online the server it is a mix between both, a lot of elves, and then a bunch of random races. It really varies at times, play the race and class you like best. And welcome back.

Alliance FTW
That's it, I'm going to turn all of Carver's characters into orcs!

(Posted via my phone)
Okay thanks a lot :)
And what is the current status of the RP story?
I mean, is CotH following the Blizzard's story or does it have a personnal one?
Blizzards, for the most part. Although there are exceptions. Mainly Jungle Fever (see Server News).
Okay thanks, so I'm not entirely lost :p
Seeing that you are kind members, I have another question:
I know that I should play what I prefer, but do you have any advices regarding to the classes/races? I want to play with people, I want to meet comrades from the beginning.

Well, you can choose whatever you want. There's always Booty Bay RP, though I and others have been trying to get Ashenvale RP up as well.
Ok'ok no problem, thank you :)
*is traducing his profile in English*