Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An overdue farewell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've come to find that I simply not have any interest in role playing anymore. This is something I at first found strange, as I had always considered it an entertaining creative outlet. I've tried to mend and reverse my disinterest, but I am time and time again left indifferent to the development of my characters.
I feel as if focus has been drawn elsewhere, greatly in form of studies, as well as training and competing at an increased rate.

I've taken a few minutes to give the absence of my main characters an explanation.

Saif: Continued his service in the Argent crusade, in hope of restoring what was once his military career. During the disappearance of a scouting unit however, he was lost in action. Presumed to have either frozen to death in the merciless snow of Icecrown or been killed in combat. His body, and those of the unit are yet to be found.

Inuleki: Outran the law for several months which he spent in hiding, but was sadly arrested by the aid of a group of mercenaries. He was jailed in the dungeons of the Kirin Tor, and sentenced for many a years time for his crimes. The poor nervous elf find himself alone and without hope, once again. Clawing at the walls of his cell as his mind and body withers.

Perin: continued his ghastly indulgence of kidnapping and consuming victims of all races. He set forth into the world on an adventure, with the intent of tasting all it had to offer.

I'd like to thank everyone who has made my stay here an enjoyable one. There are a lot of great memories to be had from my time here, I'd also like to thank you all for letting me be part of the community.
If my interest for role playing does return in the distant future, you'll surely find me back here in hope of enjoying all of your company once again :)

Best wishes, until we meet again.

- Jacula
Best of luck in whatever you pursue man. Hope to see you again one day :)
It was nice knowing you Jac, you will be missed.

/salute
Indeed. I'll miss you. You noob. Q.Q

<3
Likewise, nubcake <3
Aw, Nana'li will be so hurt knowing that she failed in protecting Inuleki!

*hug* Best of luck, man. I enjoyed the little time we RPed together!
Missing you, though I never met you.
take care Jac! A pleasure to have gotten to RP with you and I wish you much luck in your endeavors!
Coriv never got to talk a whole to Inuleki it seems...
See you around man(hopefully).
Anna will miss that huggable thief. Never did get to learn about Saif's praying either.
And where's mah picture? >:C
I kid. Your art and your RP were definate blessings on the server. Farewell.
Thanks for all the kind words. I appreciate it :)
See ya Jacula. Enjoy yourself.
You'll be missed.
I will never forget you, Count Jacula. Ever.
/misses

Good luck, man.

<3