Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Would this be possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would one character persay, a paladin have the ability to be trained in how to use Blink?
I know this is a Mage ability but it could be taught to a paladin, or any other class rather then just a mage?

(Bit fuzzy on my lore as of late, sorry if I'm rather dumb on the topic.)
I'm not sure really...I'd imagine any class that could -use- arcane magic could use the spells that come with it, but I doubt a paladin would use it, since arcane and holy requir different teachings and learning both would be a large pain in the *beep* Sounds plausible though...not sure.
Nope, it's multiclassing. They say never say never, but

No, Never.
Understood, although that does bring on the question of multiclassing as a definition, I've seen many who 'use' other class abilities in Character.
Unless your character took the Argent Dawn Templar prestige, since they use arcane as well as light. Buuuut... Prestiges are closed right now. :3
It is to my personal belief that it would be overpowered to have a plate armored, warhammer swinging, holy light bringing knight of healing that can also instantly teleport out of harms way.
Multi-classing is prevented to give a sense of fairness.
Though, real life is rarely rare and there are many, many things that are over powered.
Well, the way I was going to rp it is a Warrior Blood-Elf, but trained in enough Arcane to throw a small orb, or blink. But thanks for replys!
Just play a battlemage.

Yes I know I linked warmage, they're the same thing and that one is more descriptive. Just don't use battle-magic (basically exemplar spells).