Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Forum issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently come across quite a peculiar bug, and I'm pretty sure it's something on my end.

I cannot highlight anything properly in the text box when creating/editing a post. It only lets me highlight a single letter before it just doesn't want to go any further. Also on the right side of the page where it lets you change font colour... there's nothing there. It just says 'Font colour' and then below it's a just a blank instead of that army of multicoloured boxes.

So! I'm the least tech savvy person here I reckon, so if anyone has any suggestions, put 'em up!
It is because you are a nub.

More seriously, does the highlighting issue happen on other sites, or just on CotH? What browser are you using? Have you tried restarting your computer?
I can highlight -everything- around the textboxt all fine 'n dandy. Like I can highlight your post. But just when typing in here, the highlight button just goes "DO NOT WANT."

I've tried rebooting the PC, and I'm using Internet Explorer. And I can't use Firefox right now. Don't ask. B: I will try restarting the PC again, though.

EDIT: And... the time doesn't show up anymore on the forums, either. Odd.
Don't use Internet Explorer. It is a fail. Switch to Chrome or Iron. If your problem persists, then post here again.
I'm having this issue on Firefox and IE as well.

No. I will not switch to Chrome.

Other solution?
Messing up for me too.
It appears to be happening to me as well.
..Strange. It's fixed itself.
Well, this is similarly similar to a problem of my own with ze forums. Sometimes, when I refresh, the ad that usually shows up below the Online Users is at top, above the emblem thing. Also, font colours are still gone for me.