Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cataclysm ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm gonna try yet again to play on Cataclysm. I have very low expectations, so wait for me to come back in like 3 days LOL
See you soon!
Let me know how it is, if you will ^^
13kira13 Wrote:I'm gonna try yet again to play on Cataclysm. I have very low expectations, so wait for me to come back in like 3 days LOL
low expectations WIN
"3 days"? BAH! It took like 4 hours. I tried the "best" Cataclysm server out there, VirginWoW. Well guess what? First quest, alright. Second quest PHAIL! At least at worgens (the only race I want to play. ever!)

So, yeah, I'm already coming back.
Can you specify how it failed? Did it just bore you, or was the questline buggy/unstable?
Cataclysm Private Servers in my experience usually are;
- PvP
- Missing all NPCs
- Laggy

I actually had to fork out £60 and get the real game. I'm having fun, though.
Yeah Private Cataclysm servers are -very very- bad, the real game is more fun then Cot-...I mean Cat's
It failed thinking of quests. The only way to level are the level areas, from 10 (starting level) to 70, then other. I didn't check the spells; at least not all of them. Tried Two Forms and it works with no problem. About the lag.. hmm, it's pretty stable. At least I didn't get any big lag time in the 30 minutes I -tried- to play.

Wuvvums Wrote:Can you specify how it failed? Did it just bore you, or was the questline buggy/unstable?
So yeah, it bored me for being buggy -and- unstable. And not only on quests, I can guarantee. It was a waste of time.

Brb, gotta kill my best friend that told me the server is working. -_-
Ah well

I noticed that the server you mentioned also had some system to buy and use credits. I bet it won't last long before some lawsuit is in place.
Agreed.

Well, I'm gonna try again, after some three months. :P
Pay the money for retail if you want to try Cata. Trust me.
I would, but I don't have the money T_T
Damn crisis :x
I'mma try ONCE AGAIN to test the situation of WoW servers.
I suck at multiboxing, so be right back, guys.
I wish someone could say "I told you" ...
Yeah, I had no luck. Cata still sucks on privates.