Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Terrible news, everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My secondary hard drive in my main computer which contained all my games and other backup stuff has stopped functioning properly, making interesting sounds and is no longer detected by my computer. Therefore, my presence on-server will be nil until I create another 3.3.5 installation.
I think while I do it, I'll save the patches and host them (or maybe create a clean 3.3.5a torrent). At any rate, I'll be back hopefully soon!

(Posted from my phone!)
Noob!

We'll miss you. <3
HAHAHAHA KRET-*gets punched by a nearby grunt* I mean we'll miss you.

mostly Knighter.
So, I heard you seek a 3.3.5a version of WoW...

Spoiler:
Hope you get it fixed soon.

Also.

[Image: funny-pictures-good-news-everyone-i-has-a-funny.jpg]
*Repeats what Jack did, but ducks the punch* HAHA! *Is then kicked in the groin by a second grunt* GRAAAAAGH!...I mean, you will be missed Kretol.
We'll miss you Kretol! <3.
jk, you suck.

jkjk, we'll kinda miss you.
Fortunately, once I got a new hard drive, it was easy to use the Installer from the downloads section and then patch up manually. I even uploaded the patches that others can make use of, and now no-one will have an excuse of being "unable to find the patches!" Well, so long as they're using the Universal Installer from here, have a PC, and use the enUS locale...