Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hair.. and such
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where would one ask to get custom hair from a different race on their character? I've noticed Ventus, Draenei Male, has Blood Elf Male hair.

I just want Celleste to have a Mohawk at somepoint... really, so that's why I am asking.

Peace.
If you are talking about the sideways ponytail, that's from the barber chair. Many haircuts are taken from other races and added to another race's model via the barber chair. I do not believe you can just give a certain race another hairstyle.

Spoiler:
[Image: 600px-Hairstyles_fullsize.jpg]
Model viewer will show you what hairstyles a race can have for the males and females. I have yet to see anything that can change that.
There was a patch brought up a while ago that you could download. It added different hair-styles to races and changed the human and blood elf female model slightly (Not in -that- way, made them more realistic I believe).

However, the location of said patch is missing from my head.
The patch only changes it for you, everyone else see's the original hairstyle. The barbers lets you change a few to another races hair, such as blood elf and undead females are able to use the gnome pigtails.
McKnighter Wrote:There was a patch brought up a while ago that you could download. It added different hair-styles to races and changed the human and blood elf female model slightly (Not in -that- way, made them more realistic I believe).

However, the location of said patch is missing from my head.

Clicky!