Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introductions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Erhm I didnt wanted to make that topic saying that but,my introduction is almost 1 month old and I didnt get any kind of information,so I need to know if it get denied and for some trouble I didnt get adviced or maybe you guys didnt see it.

P.S: I know that I must be patient but patience is not a virtud of all the mans,sadly. LOL
Did you check your email?

I mean no offense, but it's a common oversight. If your introduction was, say, denied then you would have received an email notifying you of such.

If it was denied, then I would encourage you to ponder the reason noted in the email and submit another Introduction for approval with such in mind.
Oh dear. Well, your introduction is no longer in queue since a long time back (I would know), so I'm assuming it was denied. As LostStranger said; Check your email. And your PMs, to be safe. Check anywhere where there could be a message from the forum.

Well you are right I didnt found it but it was denied,sorry for the trouble of creating this topic,but it was my error ^^ anyway both of you helped me alot.