Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Good bye, for now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I'm going to be honest here, I'm tired with a lot of shit going on this server, it's become a little much for me, and I don't like being around it anymore, I have no desire to roleplay, it has simply faded along with my interest in lore. That said, I'm leaving, I don't feel the server is very player-based, and because of that, again, I can't stay, I'll likely go to retail and raid, or find other things to occupy myself with, if things change, I may appear again. Every now and then I will hang around on vent, thank you to those who have made my stay here quite enjoyable, and thank you to those who have worked and tried with me it has been fun, I will miss each and every one of you in one way or another, roleplay just isn't what it used to be, I wish you all luck, farewell for now.
D:...

D:...

I know not what else I should say. :< You'll be missed, Carver!
Unfortunate that you feel that way. Best of luck to you, though!
Aw Carver! :/

Serious word of advice, in cata, watch out for pug raids.
Ya man, look out for bads on retail, they'll do nothing but frustrate you to no end. I'll miss you man and please do drop by vent more often.
Aw man. I'm not going to try and stop you from leaving... (/tries to stop you) It's just that... Wow.

Good luck man. <3 /hug
C'est la vie. Farewell.
<3 Bai and goodluck. And have fun with all the retail nubs ;)
Farewell, and good luck!

Hope you come back someday! I like Barney, though I never get to RP with him.
Bye man...Good luck in whatever you do.Hope to see you again sometime!

P.S. Thanks again for what you did for me... :)
See you around Carver, thanks for the roleplay and all the ranting we did on vent.

Spoiler:
Seems like Coriv is going to survive just a -bit- longer.
Missing you, though I never personally met you.
D: D: D: D:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOOoOOOOooooOooOO....

You're not allowed to leave D:<

Spoiler:
In all seriousness now, I'ma miss teh Carver... have fun on the 'tail.

Don't be a stranger, visit sometimes pwease. :'(
Back.