Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Happy Birthday, Grakor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's right, it's Grak's birthday! Wish him a good one!
Happy birthday Grak! Eat lots of cake!
*Cheers and dances around Grakor*
Still think Kret should turn all elves on the server into orcs for Grak's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (As I already told you like...2 hours into the day. LOL ) Your cake again! Go kill some elves with it!
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg28 ... ekkusu.jpg
(I dont get why it wont let me just code the picture in...huh... Says BBCode is enabled..)
Swell, Grakor's birthday is on the 8/8/8 now. Hopefully you have lots of good luck today, man. Happy Birthday. By the way, Sersay, that is most "epicestness" cake EVER!
Happy birthday! :D
Kainue Wrote:Swell, Grakor's birthday is on the 8/8/8 now. Hopefully you have lots of good luck today, man. Happy Birthday. By the way, Sersay, that is most "epicestness" cake EVER!
You shoulda seen the cake I misslinked him before I sent him that one....oh god @_@
Kainue Wrote:Swell, Grakor's birthday is on the 8/8/8 now. Hopefully you have lots of good luck today, man. Happy Birthday. By the way, Sersay, that is most "epicestness" cake EVER!
Personally, I'm more fond of...
[attachment=0]
Hehe. Happy Birthday, Grak!
*Grumbles. was totally outdone.*
I like cake, lemme see that other one! ----- Happy Birthday! ( Exactly 2 days, 2 months, and 2 years ago, one of my friends thought the world was going to end. ) Oooh more cake.
'as I said earlier, happy birthday ol' Grakky ol' pal. May you grow another foot taller.
FrozenFire Wrote:( Exactly 2 days, 2 months, and 2 years ago, one of my friends thought the world was going to end. ) Oooh more cake.

Heh, speaking of that, 06/06/06 was Sweden´s national day...

And those cakes are... awesome... Don´t tell me you´ve done them yourselves?

Another Happy Birthday!
I cant cook to save my life...

.... :mrgreen:
On 6/6/06 my field caught on fire and all my trees burned to the ground. But this isn't the reason for the season, so....Happy birthday Grakor!
Thank you all!

I have cheesecake. Which is better than regular cake.
Pages: 1 2