Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mulgore I'm Coming Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The time is right. It's as if the Earth Mother herself is beckoning me to end my childish self-exile. Lok helped me face the sins of my past. Now it is time to face what I am, what I have become. I am coming home, scared but glad to finally enter the next part of my life, or unlife as it were.

Yvakara Lifebringer is finally braving the return to her peers in Mulgore. A former midwife and nurse from the time of the Bloodhoof tribe's nomadic period to the settlement in Mulgore, this event is the turning point in her life, the time to accept her current state as a Death Knight and her place in the world as a whole. All Tauren are invited to take part in this event next Sunday or Monday. Please post here with which day and what time you can make it if you'd like to take part. Any point of view is welcome, from happy welcoming to hesitance and fear to downright anger. If you want to take part, take a moment to read over Yva's profile and come up with your own link to her past, and if possible just make a quick note here so we're on the same page (ie if you knew her son, if she midwifed your birth, if you knew her when she was younger, etc). Hope to see you there!
Mouma's gotta come along. Sunday works well for me.
Paota'll show up. It's always nice to have an opportunity to RP her.
Mmh... I think my eccentric Shaman may show up! Garen's the name.