Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wakin' up in Stormshade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[ Just a note, this forum shall be written in first-person perspective, with a bit of other twisted perspectives thrown in, it may be hard to follow but, oh well. It shall also include some small lines/stanzas, whatever you'd like to call it, of random poetry. Terms used may or not symbolize what they sound like. I also warn that there may come harsh language. ]]

I blinked, I open my mouth, but nothing.

Darkness has come,
But the light prevails,
The light,
Prevails.

Nothing, nothing I see. Just the light, but what is it? I ventured forward, my brows furrowed. I looked to my legs, they seemed darker, and every step seemed to drag on for minutes. After what seemed like a hour or two, I reached the light. It glowed bright, yet ominously at the same time. It enlightened me, the faint glow of green shined upon my face. I smiled, fangs bared I amused myself, or did the light amuse me? I stared, and stared at it. Nothing happened, but then, something happened. It felt as if my own eyes were in the flame.

An elven face shone,
So bright and true,
Yet consumed by the flame,
Until gone.

Anaiya! I knew in an instant who it was, it felt as if I was staring straight into her eyes. I couldn't move, I just stayed there. I tried to look away, but it was too late. I felt my face turn a different color. She began to melt, and burn, until gone....

All I kept thinking wa-...

I blinked my eyes open, I quickly shifted and turned. Shaking violently I slipped out of the hammock, falling onto the floor. My face in the ground I lifted my arms, they seemed heavier then ever. Shakily I lifted myself up, my eyes were teary, my vision was blurred. I helplessly rose my head, I looked to the table. Water. I needed it, badly, my throat was dried. I desperately crawled to the table.

I reached the table, I had accomplished my goal. I reached up and grabbed the mug, tipping it over into my mouth, gulping the water down, as if I was inhaling it. I finished the water, rolled over, and fell asleep onto my back...

Fel,
Power,
Anguish.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_032911_165738.jpg]
Family....?

"Yvakara, myself, Faelara. We're death knights. Sozun is a forsaken shadow priest. We have had warlocks in our ranks, and still do, arguably. The clan will accept you so long as you don't make trouble. It's that simple, you're home here. We are your friends and family."

[Image: WoWScrnShot_032911_200032.jpg]
Dreams will make the man,
To show thy true strength within,
At the final hour.

I blinked my eyes open, I was standing in the middle of the Stormshade Camp. I quickly looked around, hearing ruffling. It was dark, and the only source of light, was the rays of the moon. Only to shine through the branches of the trees above. It was quiet, too quiet.

Wheezing, I heard it, it almost reminded me of crying, actually. I knew exactly where the sound was coming from, I think...

I treaded onwards in the direction of the noise, I'm sure it was in the hut. Slowly I made my way towards it, I looked inside. A dark figured dwell in the corner. It was sniffling, hiding it's face. It looked up, towards me, yet I felt as if it couldn't see me.

The figure slowly stood, it's ears poked upwards, it's figure slimmer. Then I realized...

It was me...

What's normal,
Lost,
Due,
Power.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_033011_154106.jpg]
But what does it mean,
When we have no destiny,
Aside from the past.

Well here I am again, but different. Things are changing, I find myself here alone... Alone... But not alone at the same time, everyone's changed. Those cursed death knights, they've ruined my new family. The first one I'll ever care about. All for what though... For what? Even now I find myself looking down into this lake. I know I look different, but I haven't changed.

They're the ones that changed, my 'clan'. I stay normal, while they lose it, but all for what? Why do I pay the price, because they're losing it in the head, their edge. I end up paying the price, I know they must think down on me, how could they not?

Alone... different,
But unchanged at the same time,
While all crumples now.

Even Tazzul is gone, I don't understand it. Did she leave because of me? Maybe another? Maybe she saw me and gave up, maybe she hates us... I know I'll find Tazzul one day though, I wonder what the rest of the clan has been thinking of if they even noticed... I feel sorry for Tazzul, if Yvakara disappeared everyone would know, everyone would begin a massive search for her.

But I may be the only one that noticed, and I've done nothing. I'll find her myself if I have to, this is supposed to be a damn family yet no one notices. Well I have, and I won't give up on Tazzul. I'll find her myself if I have to, then apologize her for not trying sooner... I'll do that no matter what, she deserves it from at least one person in the clan.

Sorrow held within,
Will shine through when you are lost,
For a better day.

I keep repeating myself... Sitting here, alone. My reflection, I hate it. My horns, they've grown, they're unnatural I hate them... My skin, damnit, I don't understand why this happens to me. Why me? Why does no one notice, they must be afraid to tell me.

Lok is afraid, I know it. Or else he wouldn't threaten my like he does, he knows I'll be stronger one day. Even Anaiya, but no, not Anaiya... She, she didn't she isn't.

And this damned tail! What the hell, why me? Why me!? I hate it, it's sprouted and I can't stop it. Sitting on it is becoming more painful, I'm afraid they'll see it, and resent me... I hate it all, why can't this just stop?

Fel's dominion,
The power is eternal,
Yet it is torture.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_040711_141041.jpg]
The descent into,
The rise back to the top of,
The longest journey.

I'm gonna die, they're driving me senseless, I'm gonna be ruthless.

I don't understand their concepts, everything, yet nothing. I'm watched, no matter where I am. They won't leave me alone.

Nothing is turning right, I barely escaped with my life, I put my sister in danger. Yet it feels like this happens daily, my heart is being strummed like a lute. The death knights won'-

AGH!

I can't stop thinking, I don't know what to do, ugh, I just just don't know.

Lok is going to kill me, Anaiya is going to hate me. But no, no... They've gone mad, they don't see all the good I've done, no... Only the bad things...

Why?

Terrible madness,
Is a glorified nightmare,
Which in death it ends.

Because I'm different, yes... Because I'm an elf, yes... Everyone looks at me different, I can see it in their eyes. They won't listen to me, because THEY think I am mad.

Yet, no. They've changed, I've kept together, I've been told I need to get myself together, yes...

But I've done so, they don't realize THEY'RE the ones falling apart, using me as an outlet.

For what though?

I don't know.

AGH!

I can't just be left alone no, I'm being enclosed, everyone looks down on me.

They must fear me, fear what I'll do, but no...

I shiver violently because of them, I hide because of them, they won't leave me alone, and I'm blamed...

Death is glorified,
A meaning to all the ends,
For eternal peace.

[Image: FaelionScaredPic.jpg]

They hate me.... They abuse me.... They -will- pay....
Caged trapped within,
Only to be released soon,
Completely changed.

Under watch! In sight, they tree me like a puppy. I'm constantly hurt but also helped by these people. Even now as I look onto Tazzul.

I think, I saved her, I want out. I want to leave, the entire Barrens is a madhouse. But am I really different? I look around, I see everything, yet differently. Is it I who sees things differently, or is it the others who make me see differently? I'm starting to question myself. Yes. But why?

I use to be so sure, so full of hope, even now as I venture out into the center of the Crossroads. Things look different, I can't place a finger on it. The people, the way the orcs talk, the way they walk. The same for the tauren, am I losing -it- as has been suggested, or are -they- losing it?

I'm sure it is they, definite, positive. Everyone's changed. I look up at the moon, but what do I see? I see the faces of the clan, they dance across the surface. Shining onto it like a huge illusion, but then I look back down. To only see the same people.

Why do they look so much nicer, in the sky...?

Kept close with yourself,
Kept close with another one,
Kept close together.

Lok will be here, it's only a matter of time for my true punishment... This was simple, but he seems old-fashioned, different. I don't know if it's just stories of orc punishments that freak me out, or if he'd lose it on me. After all, -he- is a death knight. That blood lust, is it under control?

Even now as I lay here, on the hammock, the others try to comfort me...

I'm sorry, but I must prove my point.

Yvakara, your not doing it right, your not getting the point.

Faelara, your nice, but too close.

I wish you two would get it right now, but my point won't cross...

I'm boxed up, and you continue this. You've changed, the both of you...

Even now as I drift off, what has angered me fades away...

Caged, forever in past memories.

Freedom is untrue,
Prisoners of our own selves,
Until we accept,
Our own selves.

[Image: FaelionFeedlePositionInBars.jpg]

Heh, I wonder if that's what Yvakara meant...