Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: In the Shadow of the Tomb.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: kbVvr.jpg]

First event, Setting Sail, today - friday the 22nd of april - at 15:00/03:00PM Server Time! Everyone invited by the Apothecary be there! Everyone recruited by a certain goblin be there! There will be a last minute recruitment for those interested in joining before we go to Northrend!

Remember, there is no risk of dying involuntarily but the storyline could be a bit grimdark! Do not join unless comfortable with mature content!
Insidious.

I would be able to meet at that timing; converting to your time zone of GMT + 1, I would be able to slot in at around your 15:00 to 19:00, which would serve to my 21:00 to 01:00. Naturally, the loss of my beauty sleep would have to be compensated. . .preferably with something mutually beneficial, profitable, and deliciously scrumptious.

And it seems that this particular event would prove to be exactly that!

One caveat; I am horrible at this time conversion thing, and if I am by any chance wrong, it is. . .his fault. His being a dummy variable that can refer to anybody, but most preferably, Bounty. Because. . .because. . .because.

I look forward to the meeting. :D
It would seem that your 15:00 works well as it converts to my 24:00/0:00. So, any day works for me there.
Friday 16:00-21:00 GMT+3
Saturday 13:00-01:00 GMT+3 (could extend)
My conversion attempts from central time have been unsuccessful. 15:00 gmt would be... 9:00 am CST? Which would mean this would have to be on a weekend for me.
According to my conversion it would be 9pm, Apheteros. I'm no expert on this though and could very well be wrong. Anyone else got an idea?
I'm normally open from 4pm-9pm central time on the weekdays.

Weekends are a hit or miss.
The best time seems to be Friday 19:00 GMT/UTC

GMT+2 (Sweden, central EU) 21:00 GMT
GMT+8 (Singapore) 03:00
GMT-4 (west USA) 15:00

Will this work?

If someone is unable to attend at this time we can arrange a private meeting, we can also change to that if it's hard for many to attend.
I think I should be able to attend.
Dearme.

It seems to be a private meeting for me, I don't think I could be capable staying up until 5:00am on a Friday. Expecially a Friday. Kind of makes it Saturday morning.
BountyHunter Wrote:Dearme.

It seems to be a private meeting for me, I don't think I could be capable staying up until 5:00am on a Friday. Expecially a Friday. Kind of makes it Saturday morning.

Understandable, we'll talk next we're on at the same time, might even be able to slot it earlier than friday.

Looking to hear from the rest of you newbs!
The Pacific Coast is GMT-7, by the way.

I can make myself available on the weekdays for any length of time between 14:00 and 6:00.
Any other time is likely to be a mild hassle.
Weekends are free game and I could attend at any hour of the day.
Though I will state a general preference for evenings due to my nocturnal nature.

Stated Windows of Preference and Opportunity
|
Timezones

Nostra: 14:00 - 00:00 GMT
|
(GMT+1)

Dilnikas: 13:00 - 18:00 GMT
|
(GMT+3)

McKnighter: 21:00 - 02:00 GMT
|
(GMT-5)

LostStranger: 22:00 - 14:00 GMT
|
(GMT-7)

Zarquon: 14:00 - 18:00 GMT (Plausibly earlier.)
|
(GMT+8)

BountyHunter: ~14:00~ GMT (Plausibly earlier.)
|
(GMT+10)

...For your reference, Nostra.
McKnighter Wrote:I think I should be able to attend.

McKnighter, send me a PM of what time it is in your timezone? (Central time?)
Seems I missed it.. I was in school. :\
No problem, we'll hold one or two more meetings for the different timezones so you should get another chance.
Pages: 1 2