Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Cabal, and the cave I use.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the Cabal event, which happened while I was away in the cave south of Silithus, over? There are loads of dead NPCs who were hostile, nexi made them friendly and we did not touch anything apart from that. The reason I ask is because that was where the Void used to RP, and use as a hub. Now that I am back, and the Void is returning, I would like to be able to know if I can use this cave, or if it is going to be perma - dead cabal zone, I say dead cabal zone because all the npcs are on the floor, animated to be dead but still running around attacking people, or were.

If it is over, could a GM please clean the area up so that other people can RP there? The Void will use it as a main hub, but the Void are pretty tranquil with people who don't try and attack them, so others will always be welcome in our RP sessions.

Peace

PS, I don't know weather this should be in GM request or here.. so I took a guess.
Oh dear. I'm to blame for this.

I put those for an event a few weeks ago, which I promptly had to leave before having the chance to despawn everthing. I shall fix this when I get home.
Thank you! ^^