Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: esorcist560`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I play since 2 years World of Warcraft and i really enjoyed it and thought maybe i could play in a different style than just leveling up and raids.
I am trying to RP because it makes me feel more in game and it makes me interact more with other players.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am italian and I certainly come from Italy.
However i now live in Spain and i can also speak 3 good languages and other 2 quite well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw this game first when my little cousin told me about it
He asked me if i could join him and help him. i asked him how to download and to start; since then i really liked the game and kept playing.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I really like RP servers because (as i said in the previews question) it makes me feel more in-game than any other type of gameplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to be a king or a warrior.
In general everything that can be considered as "Royal".
I like RP in pairs because its easier to interact with the NPCs or other players if you are with someone else.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer Human Race, it makes my character stand out more.
The best class i would choose is a warrior or Death Knight because they can wear plate and mail which are my favorite wearings of World of Warcraft.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope i can find some people that i can chat with as in old times and language. When i RP, I feel i am kind of the ruler of the world, my world (if i am a King or a Royal Warrior).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I recognize that "Tolerance" is the one that appeals to me most. In the real WoW i got insulted most of the times for being a "n00b" when i first started the game. I now know that i got to ignore people that insult me and let someone else do their job to send him out of the server

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was once in a little village called North shire a man.
He worked really hard everyday as a Blacksmith to make his father proud. Whatever he did his father never agreed, he had always something to argue about. When once some guards came into the village. They started searching around until the guards took the young man away in the Stormwind Stockade. The young man, who had always worked hard and been such a nice person, was now in prison not knowing why,how and wondering if his family was all right. After 2 days closed in there, some guards opened the door of his cell and said
"Come with us"
He followed them until the throne of the king where they all kneeled in front of him. The king was outraged and said:
"That man will be the next king of Stormwind! Who took my son in those prisons will pay for it."
He did a hand gesture and 50 guards went running out of the palace.
"Father?" said the young man confused
"Come to sit by my side son, lets talk, I have so many things to tell you and i think so do you."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There is nothing i would like to add really.
I think i said enough and more.
Hello esorcist560! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Try to remember to capitalize those "I"s!

Make note that you can't actually play a king or anyone remotely close to having any kind of status in any kind of royal court. Nor can you play a "Royal Warrior", per se. At least not as a Peon.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy