Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Fallen Returns [RC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And then there was darkness.

It was familiar.
It was comforting.
It was a small hint of peace within his mind that he has not felt for many years now.
For once, he was resting. Although the rest was not a conventional one. His eyes were in fact shut, he could not see past the darkness.
He was no longer there.
He was dead.

That woman, the woman of the Light, burned him until his body could simply not hold together any more. Tumbling down he went, down to the ground with an unholy crash of his armor against stone. Not once did he expect it would happen. Not then. Not to that woman. Most definitely not in front of the one woman he was trying to keep safe but, he fell. The dark juggernaut fell to a fragile woman. Crashing into darkness.

Floating forever in the sea of black

. . .

Reigen

The woman always in danger. Always looking for protection.
For safety. For friends. For family. For love.

I want to protect her. Keep her from others.

I want to control her.

I love her.

I
will control her.

That Crusader will not stop me

Krilari

The Crusader trying to help her. Always looking to save.
For allies. For lives. For redemption. For love

Pathetic. Weak. Worthless.

I want to destroy him.

He will not tear her from me.

I
will destroy him.

. . .

The necrotic energies begin to fill him once more. Swamping his body with the unholy magic. His spirit grasps a hold of his husk once more as the runic blue eyes begin to flicker once more with unlife. The once stiff joints softening. The Elven undead shadowing over his body. He said clearly it was done. He has returned once more. His husk weakened, his spirit torn, but he was back. Limbs unmoveable, his spirit in agony.

He was undead.
He was there once more.
As always, he was awake. Although his life was not one of bliss. He was in fact unmoving, he could not lift a single finger, the pain too much.
It was a large feeling of anguish filling his very spirit which he held inside of him for so long.
It was horrific.
It was torture.

And then there was anger.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Killer: Annabelle

Resurrection-er: Astus

Instant Drawbacks (Restoring over a few days):
  • -Inability to lift a single muscle.
    -Inability to speak.

Temporary Drawbacks (Two - Three Weeks):
  • -Moving is a laborious task.
    -Speaking is quite difficult.
    -Unable to mentally recognise or even respond to anyone but one single person.
    -Falls into states of unconsciousness after long periods of being awake.

Permanent Drawbacks (Forever!):
  • -The Light will have severe affects on his consciousness, causing him to grow unbelievably dizzy and even fall into a state of unconsciousness.
    -He has completely lost all ability of movement of his left arm.
    -His movements have grown stiffer and slower.