Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yet Another OOC Port Addition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJDWD8-LRvc[/youtube]
(Just ignore anything past the ruins shown in the first portion)

I'd like to request that the ruins shown within this video be added to the portal; I've RP'd here several times in the past on retail, when I was doing an IC archaeological dig, and it's really a pretty interesting place. Not many ruins are devoid of mobs, and whether you want to RP them as ancient Elven, Titanic, or Old God... It can work for any when you get down to the nitty gritty. It's not really a necessity, as as the video shows, it's not too hard to get there but sometimes exploiting terrain can be a bit tiresome if you don't get it the first ten tries.
Yay for secret places. Has my vote.
The ruins are for show when flying
Speaking of ruins... the uninstanced temple/ruins in AQ? Pwease? Pweasy pwease pwease?
Just like the Ironforge Airport, which was added to the OOC Portal.
Speaking of which, has the airport (and whatever else I added at that time) actually seen RP?
As it turns out, there really isn't a lot you can do at a dwarven airport, especially with the lack of dwarf RP.

Same with the anchorage I think, not a lot of gnome RP
I tried to start some RP there once with my Ace, but had to leave due to family matters IRL.
It's a shame that the Anchorage is so left alone though, that place is great. It could replace Booty Bay for sure.
CharizardDylan Wrote:It's a shame that the Anchorage is so left alone though, that place is great. It could replace Booty Bay for sure.
I mean it does have it's own tavern, plenty of buildings and scenery, and a meeting hall.

When I log back on, I'm heading to the anchorage.
I for one, have used the dwarven airport! Annnd, I've used arathi farm, and mimiron's anchorage today with about 8+ others. And this would be a really nice place too! Of course, you don't have to add a port to it.
The above post sparked my curiosity and I began to delve around the world of the internet. After a few moments of tireless searching I stumbled upon this gem.

While we have portals to a few of them, the possibilities here are...Truly fascinating.
The Outland Test Zone is my favorite
Didn't my brother send a PM with the vast majority of those to Kretol?
Pages: 1 2