Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Playing Characters from another RP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I mean by this, is I used to RP a Miro who is similar to mine now, except I take him in the direction I'd have liked to. As well as Ryansco, who I didn't really ever get to RP so I developed him more for this server.

Is this frowned upon? To take old characters like I have, or does it matter?
I did so with all my characters over there
<
I didn't get any grief.
I have a Remyl on every server that has dwarves. Can't hate on a classic ;)
I know many people around here who has the same character on different servers, and there's no hate. Personally, I hate to "duplicate" my characters, because I usually mess up in their story, character development. Like, if I had a char called Bob and CotH, and a char called Bob on retail who were basically the same character, the one on CotH might experience different stuff than the one and retail, and I'd accidently mash their personalities and such.
This server seems to me to not care too much if it is an old RP character or not as long as it is still your own original work. So developing them along and making them better would only help to enhance your own thoughts in your rp skills and to unviel a story that you hadn't thought of before, but this is merely my opinion. =P
No probs with it, im going to eventually get my archdruid moved over here :P assuming he doesnt die...
^

Archdruid is a prestige, iirc. :)
It's not a prestige. Well it is, in a way, but you can't be an archdruid.

Hurr.
Aphetoros Wrote:It's not a prestige. Well it is, in a way, but you can't be an archdruid.

Hurr.
this made me lawl
As idle trivia...

Tavren was my Warlock on Moon Guard.

I think it wasn't until at least a good year after the release of Wrath that I bothered to level him to 55 to roll my first Death Knight.