Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zardrim`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've played the game (sociably) since 2004 and have been seen out in the rain and snow to waiting eagerly for the new releases. I am a social player rather then a raider, in fact I have never raided (tends to surprise players when I tell them that) consequently I have several characters at max levels (tho not necessarily properly geared!) I play for fun and to meet new people. WOW is definitely an impressive game and is able to bring me back every day with it's depth.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Originally I am from Canada. Work has brought my family to the beautiful mountains of Colorado (luckily I can see a tower or we would have had to move!). English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Originally I felt it would be a fun way to get a discussion going at the dinner table. If I knew what the kids were talking about, I could contribute. The fact that they (and their friends) were suitably impressed when I hit 60 before they did, didn't hurt *wicked grin*.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My sister who lives up in Alberta told me about it and I thought it sounded like a fun way to be able to chat with her while playing and also meet other people in a RP based server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Roleplaying is meant to be about your fantacy world! Full of flirting and fun and the challenge of advancement and flexing your muscles once in a while to help someone destroy a boss.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy the healing classes like a druid (love the shapeshifting) and the long distance warfare like a hunter or mage. (just not into that in-your-face combat) The hunter is great (always has a friend) when I play solo. As to my favorite race? don't really have one. (tho I perfer the taller races)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that the server is maintained with minimal down time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
RESPECT. I think that is critical when dealing with so many people of different backgrounds.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to hold off on my story till move up day. Thanks

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Howdy -x-! And welcome to Conquest of the Horde.

Can't wait to see that story!

Now then, if you haven't done so already, I suggest checking out the rules and policies of the server on that incredibly useful thing known as the CotH Wiki.

If you have any questions, I suggest checking the wiki or searching the forums for your answer, because someone's bound to have asked it in the past! However, if you're lost, you can always post about it in the forums or ask a GM!

Hope you enjoy RPing here! And I hope to see you ingame!

-Xigo