Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lydriana`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Uh, well - I'm Luke and I've been a video-gamer for ages. Since I was young, even. Playing on my Sega, and watching my Dad on Battle.net playing Diablo 2, that being my favourite game ever ^_^. I used to play video games like crazy, but I've stopped as much now - seen as exams and other such important things getting in the way of it all. When I'm not playing video games I'm trying to become fluent in French, or I'm writing. Depends on my mood really.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Wales, which most definitely isn't a part of England. ;) My primary language being English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Diablo 2 -> Warcraft 3 -> WoW. No really, it was as simple as that. I just went with the flow of Blizzard's games and voila I ended up on WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've tried other servers before, and found them to be lacklustre, but I believe that this server will be a little different. I basically wanted to just use WoW for RP - I have all but lost interest for raiding.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a wide variety of Roleplay. I tend to enjoy adventure RP and travelling to be most exciting. I shy from confrontational, and overly dramatic RP as I can never see the fun in it all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren/Night Elf Druids, because the can be animals. :3 No, no. I like the whole lore behind the Druids, and I've played both Tauren and Night Elf druids from Vanilla and so have grown attached to the class. I like Night Elves and Tauren because of the class, I suppose.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to finally settle down on a nice RP server, and so my expectations are that its a wonderful place to be. :3 That sounds like such an awful expectation..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I feel that the acceptance of a wide variety of RP is generally a good thing. Oh, and of-course the need for good key-board skills; that's always a nice one to have.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uh, I don't actually have any stories to do with the Warcraft universe and I'm not sure if that's what you're after.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can't find moo'ing excessively to be a rule, and so I'm guessing your fine with it? :D
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the step-by-step guide located here.

And remember; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.