Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kellykarnage`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm Kelly,19 years old, and I haz the sweetest boyfriend you could evah wish for :D,
I'm cheerfull most of the time and hyper to :D I like to help peeps when their like ddoowwn or sad or when they just need help. I can be impatient to sumtimes but...that's almost only when I'm irritated.ow I also like to talk...but sumtimes I really don't wanna talk (thats really really sumtimes!)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The Netherlands
Dutch(Dutch aint german!)I can speak English vewwy well :3 and I speak A tiny bit French and German :D

How did you get into Warcraft?:
By mah Bro Cuz he plays it to and I was curious bout it so I tried it and well I here I am.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Cuz I like rp..and cuz the other servers are boring the peeps there only want to raid or pvp and that is kinda....boring to do only that the whole time when on WoW

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all Rp's I kinda don't have one I enjoy the most but...I like tavern rp's cuz their simple and fun :D cuz like I can be the hyperactive girl who runs over everybody's tables or just be calm and enjoy mah drink or whatevah :D I like Romantic rp's tew ^_^

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Blood elfs the most,actually I like all races but Blood elfs cuz they are just awesum and look more human(humans are kewl to but they are kinda fatish :X),I like Classes who haz plate(kinda cuz you can wear all armor and almost wear all the awesum looking weapons)

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it is an awesum server with awesum peeps and awesum rp's ^_^ also that there aren't peeps who are anoying or immature :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect cuz respect is almost everything :D and well when everybody respects each other then everyboy is happeh

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A blood elf hunter quickly ran through the gloomy woods of the Ghostlands,when she reached the shore line she stopped.Sitting down on a rock and looking around.''bweh,I hate it to kill those stupid stinking murlocs..I always get the lame task to kill em''.she looked over to her lynx pet.''aw well atleast youre here to help me''gently petting the lynx's head.she suddenly stood up,cuz she heard a sound behind her from the bushes.she putted an arrow on her bow and aimed for the bushes ready to strike anything dangerous that would come out.then out of sudden a dark figure jumped out,she let her arrow loose hitting the creature in its shoulder.''Arrgghh!''the creature yelled in pain.she rekognized the voice her eyes wend big of suprise cuz she know who she hed hit,she quickly ran over to the guy she hit.he looked up and she recognized his face''oh noes!Im sowwy Im sooo sowwy''.the blood elf paladin smiled and pulled out the arrow''its okee I can heal myself''he casted a healing spell and healed the wound he then stood up and looked at her''you alright?''she shrugged yes as she pushed herself against him,hugging him''I missed you.....''

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the step-by-step guide located here.

And remember; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.