Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Titles Revisited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Three times we've gotten ready to release the title system, and each time we've been stopped by over-whelming work, the exit of certain GMs, or other such frustrations. We have, I believe, one person working on a title ICly at the moment that wasn't affected by Fawee's and Kendei's departure.

I believe, in the end, that the system we have in place is too ambitious and too difficult to get off the ground. After debating with myself about it for a while, I believe we'll be removing the system as it is.

I'll probably put something in it's place, because I do believe that some characters could and should be able to be flat-out more powerful than others given enough IC work and dedication. However, any new system/idea I put forth will be significantly less formal and probably less structured and ambitious.

I'm just throwing this out there for right now. The idea was a good one, but we simply don't have the resources to put forth into making it work, and we likely never will.
I have to say I'm 100% with you Grakor.

-Equality is tedious-
Alas, the title system is no more. We will miss it so~
...And I'm over my mourning. Good luck with something simpler Grak. ^^